Expansion International builds relationships and trust with the local communities by offering health services and children’s programs through mission teams from the USA. These teams are led and coordinated by Expansion International with participation from local Pastors, leaders and partners in Kenya.
Expansion International mission teams travel to Kenya two-three times a year to host medical camps, education & training conferences, children programs and other ministries based on needs in the Kenyan communities where we work. All mission teams include medical and non-medical volunteers and each team has an average of 15-20 team members. Medical camps have included the following services: primary medical care, minor surgery, pharmacy & lab services, nursing & medical procedures, dental services, physical therapy, eye clinics and medical education & training.
Mission Team members also participate in children’s programs that can include; puppet shows, skits, sports, fairs, carnivals, songs, dance or youth conferences. As well, team members can host women’s conferences, Sunday School Teachers training, Medical and Public Health training and more.
We are happy to announce that our 2019 medical mission trip will be held:
Oct. 19th – Nov. 2nd
We would love for you to pray about joining this mission trip. Our first mission trip meeting is on May 20, 2019 at Eagle Nazarene Church. If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208.345.7624.
You can start preparing now with the following information:
- Mission Trip Application – Download with one of the following formats: PDF or Word
- Passport – Your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months after your date of return from a mission trip. All passport questions can be answered by going to the following link: travel.state.gov
- Immunizations – Schedule an appointment or get further immunization details.
Contact St. Luke’s Travel Health Services at (208) 706-7200 or click HERE
- Are you a medical person and want to learn more about what it would be like to join a medical mission trip? – Watch this video.
- Want to learn more about what a mission trip would be like? – Watch this video from a past team